Monday, February 15, 2010

NOISEFEST 2010

Attached are some photos I took with a camera from Dino and Arya. Two day outdoor music fest! For the first time in my hometown :D The gigs took place in the pendopo USU. Btw, this day is very important for our familia, because Awen guitarist of Empatbelas getting engaged with his girlfriend so he dont kick ass for this time. And for Ade Bedebah Bangsat this is the last show for him because he must move on to Jakarta. So congratz to you all guys...


toocool and the synth


Yophie NGM


Cpowl the disaster from NGM


Amon NGM


Today, they are my fave band in my hometown, yeahhh.. Yagi from Martyr


where are you going Toocool


Empatbelas minus Me and Awen


Denny Charisma Montana, haha

Empatbelas

We would sing a long right here right now.. and this is our pride



Chipenk from Empatbelas


Hahaha, this is not chipenk typical


Arga you are so fukkin cute..


Suryadi and Bolski


hey, do you have bb(blackberry).. I laugh at the idea of cool, smart, update if you use blackberry.. for me BB is Bedebah Bangsat.. hahaha


Brutal Youth



Foredoom

Heyy...




everytime they say they are working, this is what they are really doing, having fun together with Fateful Familia



Juli from Bedebah Bangsat


Songot from Manifesto


Guido from Manifesto

Boris


Bolski DOSN


Jidat DOSN


Farouq DOSN


fukkin shit, i really like this photos and again i'm not on the stage because for my study..


lepoh from Empatbelas


I was noticing how my friend face were massive and looked like sausages because he drunk. btw, this is Juli from Brutal Youth


zoufy from DOSN



remote


richie and his poor band.. haha


angga


yeahhhh...


eric, arga, juli, serbul



posted by : xencrootttox
photos by : dino and arya

No comments:

Post a Comment